General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Very satisfied with your service and would like to put an icon

Customer Question
on my Vista desktop. What...
Very satisfied with your service and would like to put an icon on my Vista desktop. What would I click on to do this?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: General
10/29/2010
Expert: Bryan, Internet Researcher replied 7 years ago
Bryan, Internet Researcher

bryanpaul52 :

go to your sign on page and set your mouse in the middle of the page and right click, scroll down to create shortcut. it will bring up (would you like to put a shortcut to this website on your desktop?) click yes, it should put one right on your desktop. hope this helps, Thanks , Bryan

Bryan, Internet Researcher
When you have a moment, could I please impose on you to tell me how to get to a new "question page" for a rather sophisticated question in the field of laryngopharyngeal research? Thanks.

(If you wish to consider this a formal question, that's fine!)
I'm not sure which category this would go in, I would place it in general and someone will transfer it to the correct cat. thanks Bryan
Bryan, Internet Researcher