Anna
Anna, Teacher, writer, biologist
Experience:  Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
6012901
Type Your Question Here...

I have a portrait of a Native American chief done by Roy Pierce.

I have a portrait of a Native American chief done by Roy Pierce. It is an oil painting.Can you tell me about the artist and possible value.It is a beautiful piece.

Unfortunately, there is very little information available on Roy Pierce, beyond the types of paintings he did. He did a number of sports paintings, including those of race cars and boxers. A few of his signed paintings have been listed for sale on online auction sites and art gallery sites. They are listed at prices between $200 and $300. However, none of those I found had sold. This price range gives you an idea of what the painting may be worth, but you would still have to find a buyer for it. a listing on Ebay may be the easiest way to do that. If you have more questions, just let me know by clicking on REPLY.

Anna