How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mark Your Own Question
Mark, eConsultant
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 11332
Experience:  General Expert
Type Your Question Here...
Mark is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Maria is 98 years old and she only has a expired peruvian passport.

Resolved Question:

Maria is 98 years old and she only has a expired peruvian passport. She lives in Washington DC. she is a Legal Resident with a green card. Can she enter to Canada with her green card only.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Mark replied 7 years ago.

Below is a quote from the "passport requirements" for entering Canada.


"As of June 1, 2009, everyone from every country arriving in Canada by air, land and sea has needed a passport".


So, you will need to have the current passport to successfully enter Canada. HTH.

Mark and 60 other General Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Ij ust talk to the airline and they said that with a picture id she can enter and come back. Thank you.