TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

I would desperately like to find out what my dad did in World

I would desperately like to find out what my dad did in World War 2. His name was Ernest Windle, his date of birth was 16/08/1923, he was a Stoker on a ship based at Poole, his number was KX154048. He was never allowed to talk about his service but I do believe he was at Dunkirk. Any help anyone could give me would be very much appreciated.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 7 years ago.
Expert:  TaxTom replied 7 years ago.

This will not necessary give you all the information you seek but it may give his locations during the war. Thank You Tom