Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Is there a problem locating ohman33 from plentyoffish

Is there a problem locating ohman33 from plentyoffish?

friendlygal6
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hello, friendlygal6. Welcome to JustAnswer!

In researching this profile on Plentyoffish, I have discovered that ohman33 has closed his account; this is the message I received: "User closed account Jul 7 2010 4:38PM".

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT'. Your positive feedback will also be greatly appreciated. If you need additional information or further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I already knew about his possibly closing his account which I mentioned in a previous letter. What I am hoping for is an address or phone number.
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again,

This is the only communication I can see from you, at JustAnswer, unless your previous letter was to Plentyoffish. I know that websites such as that, do not release personal information like addresses or phone numbers for members, as it would violate their privacy rules.

If you know any other information about him, you might try some other online dating sites, searching his username and/or searching by his statistics, like age, location, profession, etc.

I wish you much good luck!

Best wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I already knew about his cancelling his account. I was hoping for a phone numbrt or address. He lives and works as a teacher in Wilkes Barre, Pa. I know you said it was unlikely I would get this information from POF, but I keep hoping.

friendlygal

Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again friendlygal, and thanks for your reply.

If you know his actual first and last name, I can research this further for you, with the city and state you provided. If you only know him by his username on POF, I'm afraid there's no other way to locate him unless, as I mentioned, you check out some other dating sites where he might be using the same username, and/or you can find him by narrowing down the age category and certain keywords from his profile on POF. You might come across his photo while searching within the other criteria.

POF has an obligation to their clients to protect their privacy, so if a member does not choose to give another member his phone number or address, they will not provide it to you.

If you would like me to check out some other dating sites for you, with the information you have already provided, I'd be happy to do that if you can tell me what his age (or approximate age) is, what color his eyes and hair are, and if his city was listed as Wilkes Barre, PA in his profile, and his profession as teacher.

Regards,
Cher