Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Can somebody call this store and find out what their complete

Can somebody call this store and find out what their complete return policy is on women's clothing?
White House Black Market
(XXX) XXX-XXXX
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hello again, and welcome back to Just Answer!

I'd be happy to help you, but the phone number did not come through; it is 'X'd' out in your question as a privacy measure. If you can rewrite the number without including dashes or parentheses, I should be able to view it.

Also, knowing the type of women's clothing you'd like to return, would be helpful, as the return policy may vary according to type of clothing, i.e. undergarments, etc.

Thanks,
Cher
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
XXXXXXXXXX
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again, Customer.

I'm sorry, but the phone number still did not come out. If you could write it with spaces where the dashes should be, that should resolve the problem. However, I have accessed the main website of the store, and found return policy addressed here:
http://www.whitehouseblackmarket.com/store/page.jsp?id=21

I've also found a contact phone number for Customer Service, which is(NNN) NNN-NNNN and I will call it for you, if the return policy information at the link above, does not cover your specific situation.

Please let me know if you still want me to call.

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'ACCEPT'. Your positive feedback will also be greatly appreciated. If you need additional information or further assistance, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help!

Best wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Can you call and verify with customer service? Sometimes website policies are more relaxed than actual store purchases. Thank you.
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again,

Yes, I will call and verify the return policy with Customer Service, and get right back to you.

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Cher

Edited by Cher on 9/21/2010 at 1:50 AM EST
Expert:  Cher replied 6 years ago.
Hi again,

Store return policy is as follows:

Must be within 60 days of purchase with receipt.

If no receipt, a store gift card/credit will be given.

Form of payment for return will be the same as what you used to purchase the item.

Best wishes,
Cher