Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

How can I get free step by step videos on airbrushing

How can I get free step by step videos on airbrushing? I may be happy to pay for the videos if they are what I want.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

Are you looking for free step by step videos on airbrushing on fabric, with makeup, or something else?

Thanks for all your additional detail.
Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I want to be able to do portraits of friends and family.
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply with additional information.

You should find the information at this site, very helpful, to start you with the basics of airbrushing:
http://www.howtoairbrush.com/

You might also find these videos beneficial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur3s8e9bffM

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback. If you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Best wishes,
Cher
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
is this free?will it cover my topic?
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hello again,

Yes, it is free. Click on the links I have included, and then click on 'Read More' (on the first one) within the website, for 'tutorials' and step by step instructions on how to airbrush. It teaches basic techniques for all types of airbrushing. However, please keep in mind that 'free' sites will cover just so much information. You would benefit from buying a book or instructional DVD with accompanying book, after learning the basic techniques. You can search for a book on airbrushing portraits, people and figures, at that time, in your local bookstores, or online. You can also check your local libraries for books and videos on airbrushing.

Best wishes,
Cher