How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask General Jay Your Own Question
General Jay
General Jay, Problem Solver
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 1053
Experience:  General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
Type Your Question Here...
General Jay is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you refer someone in the Los Angeles area who is an expert

This answer was rated:

Can you refer someone in the Los Angeles area who is an expert in researching geniologies. I have a friend who would like to trace his ancestry.
Chat Conversation Started
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I am confused!!

You say "You have received an Answer!" ..... but I have not received anything yet

How do I locate the answer you gave me??

If necessary, call me... XXX-XXX-XXXX

I am standing by.... I do not have a name, but as soon as you give me one, with a contact point (I hope)... I will be happy to accept your answer.... please call Charles

Thank you for using Just Answer!


Here is the answer that I previously posted regarding the genealogy contact. Please review the attached website.


Feel free to post any follow-up questions you may have.

General Jay and 56 other General Specialists are ready to help you