How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask 10cowife Your Own Question
10cowife, Consultant
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 430
Experience:  15+ years consulting
Type Your Question Here...
10cowife is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what are those glow light things called that they sell at Festivals

Resolved Question:

what are those glow light things called that they sell at Festivals and July 4th. i need to know where i can buy them wholesale and sell em. i may need specific color themes.. any ideas?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  10cowife replied 7 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. These sticks are called "glow sticks" and they come in many forms - bracelets, necklaces, toys, etc.

Two good sources that I know of are:


Although I have seen smaller quantities sell for less occasionally on

Good luck! Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this item. If you have found this helpful, please ACCEPT and leave FEEDBACK. As always, bonuses are VERY appreciated.

10cowife and 30 other General Specialists are ready to help you