Family Physician, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Researching answers to questions online for 20+ years.
1304720
Type Your Question Here...

Has anyone ever heard of a freight company,Terra-Logistics

Has anyone ever heard of a freight company,Terra-Logistics (PVT) LTD London, United Kingdom. I am asking because I want to purchase a product, but they are using this company as a third party to hold money until I give my approval that the product is as advertised. I really want the product but am scared of being scammed. The product is suppose to be in Topeka, KS but the owner has moved to London and is trying to sell it thru this company. Please help me with this situation.
Category: General
Expert:  Family Physician replied 7 years ago.
I believe that this company is NOT what you think it is. There are reports of fraud associated with this company.

Personally, I would NOT consider dealing with them under any circumstances. Here is an excellent site that has information on the evidence supporting the claims of fraud.

Decide for yourself, but a reputable person would be comfortable dealing with legitimate shipping concerns such as FedEx, UPS or one of many companies that you would be familiar with.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what is the website to look this up
OH... I'm sorry, that link did not post correctly:

http://www.bobbear.co.uk/terracargo-ltd-agencies.html

Please let me know if that does not come through correctly
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Contact us by phone at: 087 04799995

Contact us by mail at:
Terra-Logistics (PVT) LTDXXXXXbr />London, NW3 6BP
United Kingdom

This is their physical address, not the same as the one on the website you sent me to.

If you read the information on the website, you will see that they have used various websites and some of these are no longer operating.

I guess my question to you; Why even consider dealing with a company about which you have such concerns. Reputable suppliers deal with reputable companies. If you even have a doubt (as evidenced by your initial question) - RUN, don't walk the other direction.