How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tyler Your Own Question
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 6180
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...
Tyler is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My boyfriend is coming to town soon from out of town. Unfortunately,

This answer was rated:

My boyfriend is coming to town soon from out of town. Unfortunately, due to my elderly parents, he can not stay at my parents with me.

I thought of putting in him at an Extended Hotel called Value Place in Rockwall, TX. It's $189.99 plus taxes and fees which comes out to $200 or so for a week. I like the Extended Hotel because we can cook there instead of eating out which can be costly. We will purchase groceries for this time to lower cost. We may be staying there up to 2 weeks. You have another idea?
Hi, thanks for your question.

An extended-stay hotel is often a good choice for this kind of situation since the duration of the visit will be somewhat long and I'm sure the two of you would like to have some place to enjoy some privacy. If you're looking at cost-cutting, another obvious choice would be to see if he could stay at a friend's or relative's house, but doing so for two weeks would most likely begin to wear out his welcome. Another option you can consider is to contact some apartment complexes in your area and see if they have a corporate apartment available. Many complexes have these set up for different companies who require their employees to travel often. A corporate apartment is furnished and includes the same necessities (in most cases) an extended stay hotel would like cookware and dishes. It might take some digging on your part, but if you found a complex with a vacant corporate unit that wasn't making any money, you might be able to work out a pretty good deal!

If you need more information, please press REPLY so I can help you further. If I have been able to answer your question, please press ACCEPT as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and research. Positive feedback is very beneficial to me and, if you are able to take a minute once the process is over to leave some I would greatly appreciate it. If you have reason to leave less than positive feedback, please contact me first so I can ensure you are properly assisted with your question. Thanks and best wishes!

Tyler and 31 other General Specialists are ready to help you