Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
21042015
Type Your Question Here...

where can i purchase inexpensive canvas artwork in new york

where can i purchase inexpensive canvas artwork in new york city for my daughters apartment , for example an inexpensive picture store? I was interested in canvas because it is light and can be hung without nails.

NOT IKEA
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 7 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question!

Have you considered checking Target? There are 8-10 Target stores in the NY city area and all target stores carry a fair amount of canvas artwork. Prices range from $30-$150 or so, based on size. The neat thing is, you can often find different pieces at different stores, as stores are somewhat "zoned" to sell the kind of merchandise that will best appeal to the area around them. You can also check their website for several other pieces they sell and have them shipped to you. Many of them will ship for free as well.

Let me know if I can help further. Best wishes!