General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I would like to know my IQ score from school in 60s and 7…

Customer Question
I would like to know...
I would like to know my IQ score from school in 60's and 70's
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: General
6/28/2010
Expert: JOGANN, Internet Researcher replied 8 years ago
JOGANN
JOGANN, Internet Researcher

If you were administered an IQ test in school, you can obtain the score and your school records by making a request to the school at which it was administered (your Junior High or High School). You should call the school to determine the process for obtaining the information. Most schools will require that you make the request in writing, and give them the years you attended the school. Some may have a special form for such requests, and they will let you know if that is the case.

I hope you found this answer helpful. Please press "accept" so I will receive credit for having assisted youl. As always, I appreciate bonuses and positive feedback.

Best regards,

Jo