General

Connect one-on-one with a verified expert who will answer your question

JOGANN
JOGANN
JOGANN, Internet Researcher

More related answers
All experts are VERIFIED
I want to find my sons iq test score. How can I find out my
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, expert
I want to find my sons iq test score JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best. Customer: How can I find out my sons iq test he had JA: Is … read more
Do you know how I'd be able to find out my IQ from tests I
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, expert
Do you know how I'd be able to find out my IQ from tests I had as a child and teenager. Does IQ change as people age. (I'm sure I have forgotten how to do some algebra and Trig problems let alone get … read more
How do i find my high school IQ score, Graduated Sexton High
Michael
Michael, Librarian
how do i find my high school IQ score JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best. Customer: Graduated Sexton High School Lansing Mi 1965 JA:… read more
Is it possible to locate IQ score from past? tested in 1963,
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, expert
is it possible to locate IQ score from past? tested in 1963, San Angelo, Texas … read more
I want to know my IQ score, I took the test about 1952. I'm
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, expert
I took the test about 1952. I'm 78 yearsold. I went to Clifton, NJ High school … read more
I want to find out my iq from when i was a kid, i graduated
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
i graduated high school in baltimore, maryland in 1954. what do you want to know? … read more
I would like to know my IQ on record since chilhood. I was
Ericka Pirtle
Ericka Pirtle, Masters
I would like to know my IQ on record since chilhood. … read more
How do I find my IQ score from grade school. The original.
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, expert
How do I find my IQ score from grade school. The original. … read more
I'm looking test results from about 1964 : The test was
Michael
Michael, Librarian
The test was administrated at Olive Street Elementary School in Porterville, California about 1964 … read more
Trying to find my iq score taken in 1961 : called the
Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
called the school- no records. Dad in navy and he wouldn't tell me though I was almost a staight a student. He's dead and I'm curious … read more
I am interested in finding me IQ scores from when I was in
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, expert
I am interested in finding me IQ scores from when I was in high school and do not have any idea how or where to begin… read more
I would like to know my IQ score that was taken in gh
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, expert
I would like to know my IQ score that was taken in high school. I graduated in 1961 from Loveland High School. Loveland OH Barbara Sue Smith… read more
.How can I retrieve documentation verifying my IQ score?
Michael
Michael, Librarian
I was given and IQ test by the Los Angeles Unified School District in either 1973 or 1974. The score I received was, if memory serves, 156. This score was sufficient to classify me as a "state identif… read more
I am wanting to join MENSA and was told that I could use my
Michael
Michael, Librarian
I am wanting to join MENSA and was told that I could use my IQ test score (if high enough) from grade school. My mother said I was tested in the 3rd grade and at that time (1969-1970 area) I would hav… read more
What were the results of my IQ test: xxxx xxxx, xxxx. xxxx
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
what were the results of my IQ test:dennis xxxx xxxx,mary xxxx. xxxx h/s, xxxx,xxxx, xxxx?… read more
I attended The Bolsover School, Bolsover near Chesterfield
Michael
Michael, Librarian
I attended The Bolsover School, Bolsover near Chesterfield Derbyshire from about 1975 till 1983. I would like to know my IQ score or scores from this time please? Previously, I attended Palterton Prim… read more
Hi. When I was in elementary and junior high school l always
Michael
Michael, Librarian
Hi. When I was in elementary and junior high school l always got 98% on the Iowa Basic Tests. Can you please tell me what that translates to in IQ?… read more
I want to locate my IQ score from when I was a child. How
M.Arch
M.Arch, Senior Studio Manager
I want to locate my IQ score from when I was a child. How can I find it? My high school (I graduated in 1968) says it doesn't save records past 5 years.… read more