General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I need a manual for a evenflo big kid booster seat. Where can…

Customer Question
I need a manual for...
I need a manual for a evenflo big kid booster seat. Where can I find one online to print out?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: General
6/25/2010
Expert: Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician replied 8 years ago
Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Hi, thanks for your question. Unfortunately Evenflo no longer lists their manuals online. You could contact their corporate offices and request one be sent to you. Normally there is no charge for this, or a small charge for shipping. Their number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN Please let me know if I can help further!
Relist: The answer didn't tell of a place to download the manual that we needed. The answer only told us that the company no longer puts them online and to call the 1 800 number that is no longer available for the night..
The answer didn't tell of a place to download the manual that we needed. The answer only told us that the company no longer puts them online and to call the 1 800 number that is no longer available for the night.
Hi--I see you relisted the question. Myself and at least one other expert searched the internet for a good amount of time trying to locate a manual but could not find one. Therefore, unfortunately, you will have to contact the company for a manual as one is not available online. You might even find they can email you one electronically. I would be surprised if they couldn't. You are not required to accept my answer, but I'm afraid this is the correct answer and this manual is not available online.