General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I am looking for a book from a long time ago. Basically parents…

Customer Question
I am looking for a...
I am looking for a book from a long time ago. Basically parents sent their misbehaving children to a school where they teach the children to be better. However, all they really do is find out everything about the child and create a replica robot of the child that is better behaved and lock the real child away. What is the name og the book?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/23/2010
Expert: SuperiorConsultant, Internet Researcher replied 8 years ago
SuperiorConsultant
SuperiorConsultant, Internet Researcher
Hello, do you remembering any specific wordings from the book? You know like some sentences stick to the memory. Also, do you remember in which decade it was published? Any additional information would be very helpful.

Edited by critique on 6/23/2010 at 12:07 PM EST
Unfortunately, no I do not. It was a childrens/teenager book. But that it literally all I can remember. I want to say there was a part in the book where the character, the boy sent to this institution, heard voices coming from places which later turnednout to be the otherbkids locked away.
Hello, since you cannot recall specifics of the book I couldn't narrow down my search. Here are some of the books that I finalized, I hope the book you are looking for is one of them:

1. Between Parent and Child: The Bestselling Classic That Revolutionized Parent-Child Communication by: Dr. Haim G. Ginott
2 . Liberated Parents, Liberated Children: Your Guide to a Happier Family by: Adele Faber, Elaine Mazlish
3. Some Fantastic Parenting Reads: A list by Connor v. James

There are other books which you can browse through on this website. Scroll down to find 'Look for Similar Items by Subject' and check all the apply.

I hope this helped.

Good Day.
I'm sorry, but the books you sent are guide books for parenting, not teenage story books. This is nowhere near what I am looking for.
I am sorry I have searched a lot and haven't been able to find the book with the limited information. I will opt out so that other experts can help you with this question.

Good Day.
Expert: TaxTom, Internet Researcher replied 8 years ago
TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Hello, Can you give a approximately what year you may have read the book? Thanks Tom
It was sometime after 97, I would have to say. Again, it is a childrens book.