General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

filipina translator

Customer Question
$65 for 30 minutes -...
filipina translator

$65 for 30 minutes - in sections
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: General
6/22/2010
Expert: DrOAB, Doctor (MD) replied 8 years ago
DrOAB
DrOAB, Doctor (MD)

Hello from JustAnswer!

Did you have a phrase that required Filipino/Tagalog to English translation, or vice versa?

need Filipipino/Tagalog to English - really a conversation I am copying- maybe 20 minutes time section by section

Is this in everyday language, which I could probably manage, or is this specialized terminology (e.g., medical, legal, technical, etc.)?

Any estimate on total number of words (all sections)?

no, likely a lot of slang actually - vesia and tagalog - easy
While I may be able to assist with Tagalog, I am not fluent in Visayan. I have opted out to allow other Experts to possibly assist with your text translation.
it is probably mostly tagalog - give it a try

I see that you have not received assistance yet.

Your best bet would probably be to include the first section of text for translation. After reviewing the section, an Expert would have an idea of whether s/he could assist or not.