General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I cant call Anguilla and I have unlimited world which is paid…

Customer Question
I cant call Anguilla and...
I cant call Anguilla and I have unlimited world which is paid every month out of the same account, why is that?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/22/2010
Expert: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 8 years ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Hello, and thanks for your question.

It's possible that there has been a glitch with your Skype account or telephone/computer system, and that's why you received that message. However, you can contact Skype customer service, to inquire re: not being able to call Anguilla although you have unlimited world, here:
https://support.skype.com/

I hope you have found this answer helpful; if so, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback. If you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Best wishes,
Cher