General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have an old friend. Just found out he might have committed…

Customer Question
I have an old friend...
I have an old friend. Just found out he might have committed suicide. I need to know all I can. Last time I saw him he was really happy. His name isXXXXX of the Kansas National Guard. Had recently been through a divorce in 2001/2. Was in love with a specialist for a while, but that was just rebound. Then he met a great girl who brought him back to life and he was happier than I had ever seen him. Can you help me find him? I can't believe he's dead and can't find proof on the internet.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: General
6/17/2010
Expert: Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician replied 8 years ago
Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Hi, and thanks for your question.

I have tried some searches, including social security by name and don't come up with any matches for that span of dates. If you were to want to actually find records you would need more information, for example, a date of birth or social security number--even a middle name would help narrow things down. Do you have any contacts with ANY of his family members or mutual friends? Any leads to go off of at all? Thanks for the additional info!