General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I need to fly from tacoma,wa to forks,wa tomorrow do I have…

Customer Question
I need to fly from...
I need to fly from tacoma,wa to forks,wa tomorrow do I have to charter a plane? What's the cheapest way to fly to forks from Tacoma?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: General
6/17/2010
Expert: Northwest Andrew, Expert replied 8 years ago
Northwest Andrew

You may be able to take a commuter flight to Port Angeles from Seatac and rent a car there. From Port Angeles to Forks is about a 1 hour or so drive. You can also rent a vehicle at Seatac and drive from there but it's at least 3 hours depending on the route.

If may be possible to rent a car and fairy it over from Seattle as well if you need ground transportation but this may take more time. Depending on your budget and time limitations a chartered flight might be appropriate.

The following link may be helpful:

Traveling to Forks, WA

I appreciate the opportunity to serve you. If you have found this information helpful then please click the "accept" button. Consider leaving feedback as well to insure our experts are providing quality information to our customers.