General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

(flowershop) I Filled Out The Local Business And (mtinfo) Says…

Customer Question
(flowershop) I Filled Out The...
(flowershop) I Filled Out The Local Business And (mtinfo) Says Only 88% Complete
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 day by:
6/13/2010
Expert: Joan-Mod, JA Moderator replied 8 years ago
Joan-Mod
Joan-Mod, JA Moderator
This is Joan and I am a Moderator:
Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when, for example:

1. The question may be unclear.
2. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained adequately online.
3. The Experts that are online are simply unable to answer your question.
4. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.
Please feel free to re-word your question [or increase the price] if you feel that may be the reason. [Of course, you are not required to increase the price.]

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

Best,
Joan
This is a scam. and your an idiot if you cant answer this simple question!
The question is not clear as to what you are asking and was placed in our General Category. We need it clarified to get you some help. If you do not want assistance, I can have the question closed and a refund issued. Joan Site Moderator.