General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

i poted an ad on craigslist and got a responce asking more

Customer Question
quetions abot my ad.how do...
i poted an ad on craigslist and got a responce asking more quetions abot my ad.how do i answer this?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: General
6/3/2010
Expert: TexasAtty,
 replied 7 years ago
TexasAtty
Could you be a little more specific? Maybe add a few facts to put it into context?

Edited by JD 1992 on 6/3/2010 at 1:19 PM EST
i don't know how to respond to an inqirey to a posting i put on craigslist
Expert: TexasAtty,
 replied 7 years ago
What was the ad? What was the inquiry? Who was it from?
it was for a car for sale and the inquiry was for what kind of seats the car had
Expert: TexasAtty,
 replied 7 years ago
What about the inquiry is confusing you and causing you to ask for a legal expert?
i didn't want legal advice i just want to know how to answer the inquiury about my ad!
Expert: TexasAtty,
 replied 7 years ago
This was posted in the legal section. I'll notify the moderators it needs to go somewhere else.
please do
Expert: Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician replied 7 years ago
Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Hi, and thanks for your question. Sorry this headed to the wrong category at first!

In order to answer an inquiry from someone based on an ad you have on craigslist you simply reply to the email you received from the interested party. Craigslist initially hides your email address when you post an ad, but although people can respond to your post through the website, it is sent to your email address that you signed up with. I haven't used the site in a while, but I believe there is an option in the email you got to continue responding with your hidden email address. Search the body of the email to see if this option is still available. If it isn't, you can normally reply directly to the inquiry, as the individual has made his email address known when contacting you. If that doesn't work, you should see their email address in the email you received. Simply compose a new email as you would for anything else and copy and paste that address into the "To" bar. Doing this would not keep your email hidden, but most people aren't concerned with that. Please let me know if I can help you further. If this answer has been helpful please press Accept. Thank you!

Tyler
Tyler
Tyler