How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxTom Your Own Question
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...
TaxTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi there, I was in the RAF from 28th Oct 1998 to Oct 2007.

This answer was rated:

Hi there, I was in the RAF from 28th Oct 1998 to Oct 2007. I was in the pension scheme before the 2005 version, I believe it was the Armed Forces Pension Scheme 75? I now work for the highland council and they have a local government pension scheme. I'm considering transfering from 1 to the other. I wish to know who the Military Pension provider was and an address to contact them on to see if this is possible?

Hello The RAF pension service can help you,

Armed Forces Personnel Administration Agency (Glasgow)
Joint Service Pensions
Mail Point 480
Kentigern HouseXXXXXbr />Glasgow G2 8EX


Thank You Tom please click accept.

TaxTom and 50 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions