Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
21042015
Type Your Question Here...

I received a Brite-Nite Spotlight Lantern two years ago as

I received a Brite-Nite Spotlight Lantern two years ago as a gift and it never did work. I wanted to use it but can't. Is it possible to return it for a new one. It has batteries and the switch seems to work but it will not light.
Category: General
Expert:  Tyler replied 7 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question.

Unfortunately, the manufacturers warranty is the standard one-year period only, so you would be unable to return the item. I know this might sound silly, but have you checked to make sure the bulb isn't burned out? If that is not the issue then you can contact technical support on the manufacturer's website which can be found here: http://www.wagan.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=137&Itemid=107

I'm sure they would be able to figure out your problem. Best of luck!

Please let me know if I can help you further by pressing REPLY. If this answer is what you were looking for and has been helpful to you, please click ACCEPT. Leaving me positive feedback at the end of our communication is really beneficial to me. If you have any reason to leave less than positive feedback, please reply to me so I can help you until you are satisfied. Thanks again for coming to Just Answer and have a great day!