How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxTom Your Own Question
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...
TaxTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i am being treated for cancer and havent been able to enter

Resolved Question:

i am being treated for cancer and haven't been able to enter any info for year 2009--is it possible to enter starting jan 2010 and at a later time if i improve enter year 2009.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 7 years ago.
Hello, Are you talking about a Quickbooks program? Thank You Tom
Customer: replied 7 years ago.


Expert:  TaxTom replied 7 years ago.
Hello, Yes you can go ahead and record this year expenses and go back later and record the old entries. You bank balances will be off but everything else will work fine. Thank You Tom
TaxTom and 40 other General Specialists are ready to help you