TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
21049508
Type Your Question Here...

does walmart plan to go into madison florida after backing

does walmart plan to go into madison florida after backing out a year or so go because of economic reasons?
Hello, I can find no expansion plans through Walmart. Do you have an approximate address of the planned site? Thank You Tom
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Interstate 10 and state road 53, Madison, Florida

Hello again, I checked Walmart and they show planned store in your community. I next checked commercial real estate listings and it appears that a large tract of land is for sale near that interchange, I believe this is where Walmart was going to build here. Here is the link that shows the land sale http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/16370622/181S101271004000-Madison-FL/

Thank You Tom Please click accept.