How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxTom Your Own Question
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...
TaxTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi. I am Jim and I am looking for some handles for a soup

This answer was rated:

Hi. I am Jim and I am looking for some handles for a soup cooking pot. On the bottom is printed: Twin Star, 18-8 Tri-Ply, Stainless Steel, MFG. for General Mills, by Regal Ware Inc.
Would you be able to help me locate some handles?

Jim [email protected]
Thank You
Hello, Jim here is what I think you are looking for. Click on Duncan Hine and check out second handle on list KA01SH13804BK . You may be able click right on this number but I sent both just in case Thank you Tom Please click accept.
TaxTom and 40 other General Specialists are ready to help you