General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

i have a brinks home security safe with model #5081 i have…

Customer Question
i have a brinks home...
i have a brinks home security safe with model #5081 i have a key but accidentally misplace my combination number can somebody help me open the safe?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/10/2010
Expert: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 8 years ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Hello, and thanks for your question.

Brinks is now owned by "Honeywell". If you no longer have the manual that came with your safe, which would provide the combination and instructions, you can contact the company at 1-800-223-8566 and request they send you the combination and a replacement manual; you would have to provide the serial number for the safe, and may have to also prove ownership with a notarized letter. Their Customer Service hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 4:00PM (Pacific Time); or you can contact them by e-mail at:[email protected] They also may be able to tell you how to override the digital combination or use a 'default' code, to open the safe with that and your key.

Honeywell's main website address is HoneywellSafes.com

I hope this helped, and you are able to get your safe open without too much trouble.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Best wishes,
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs