A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

Can I buy a moneypak online?

Customer Question

Can I buy a Greendot moneypak online?

Category: General
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I was looking for a yes or no answer and if yes how?

Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.

Hi again,
It seems from the sites I included, the answer is 'yes' and you can apply online for the greendot money pak card, in addition to re-loading an existing card. Please take a look at the sites and create an account for yourself to sign in and follow the directions.

Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I don't want a new prepaid card. I want to load money to a netspend card with money from a money pak. Can you help?

Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.

Hello again,
You can try the instructions given here, on how to load money onto your netspend card:
https://www.netspend.com/account/distributors.m
You need to enter you state, and then follow the directions they give you. You will need to enter your card information, etc. I'm sorry I can't answer you more specifically, because I've never done this personally online, but have found the site which can provide you with the instructions you need to follow, when you put in your information. Click on the 'Help' tab up above, if you run into a problem.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I am trying to put money on my netspend card with a money pack, but I want to buy the money pack online.

Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 7 years ago.

I think the confusion may be one of brand names. Green Dot Money Pak is a trademark for a prepaid card that you must buy in person (with cash) at a retailer like Walmart, Walgreen's, CVS, RiteAid, etc. You cannot buy Green Dot Money Pak online. You can read more about it below.

https://www.moneypak.com/StoreLocator.aspx