A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

Can you find an address for a Terry Lucke in Missoula Montana

Can you find an address for a Terry Lucke in Missoula Montana also his business address which is named Fat Hippie Medicinal Marijuana, with a phone number
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 7 years ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. You can contact Terry's business through the following site: http://www.montanacaregivers.net/connectpatienttocaregiver.php?caregiverid=1263690797

You will need to leave your name and email address and he will get back to you. As of the latest information I have found, he does not have a storefront, or business phone as of yet, since he is still at an early stage of developing his business.

You can also try contacting him through Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/people/Terry-Lucke/1760731435

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
What about his home address, I really need that for child support reasons, he is behind nearly 12,000
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
What about a business address
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I believe his electric bill is in the name of his mother, Cathy Lucke

There is only one listing for Lucke in Missoula, MT and it doesn't appear to be for him:

.

Amy Lucke, Nathan D., and Bob Lucke

XXXXX/p>

Missoula, MT

There is no business address listed for Fat Hippie. An article on growing medicinal marijuana in Missoula stated that he had no storefront, and no business phone. The link I gave you is the only way to get in touch with him. That should be enough to give to the authorities to serve child support papers on him.

There is a Kathy K. and Donald R. Lucke in Bigfork:

Kathy K. and Donald Lucke

3155 Parkwood Lane

Bigfork, MT 59911

Here is a listing for every Lucke in Montana.