General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

if i need help with my online banking how do i go bout asking

Customer Question
for it in the right...
if i need help with my online banking how do i go bout asking for it in the right way
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: General
3/31/2010
Expert: Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician replied 7 years ago
Tyler
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Hi, who are you calling that hangs up on you?
Chase
Is this the number you are calling,(NNN) NNN-NNNN
yes
Sorry to hear they are not giving you great customer service. But, you might also consider that sometimes a company's call system is not functioning correctly. I called a customer service number several times for a company and as soon as a representative picked up the line would disconnect. Once I finally got through I explained to them this problem--that might be happening here. I see they close at 9 PM, so they are closed for the evening. My best advice to you is to contact the local branch you bank with in town. They have more of an interest in keeping a local customer happy than a nationwide call center does. While they aren't open as late, I can tell you they will be more interested in assisting you. You might also explain to them the trouble you had when calling the 800 number--perhaps that's a concern they can "move up the food chain" in order to get the problem solved on their end.

If you do get through to the 800 number again you might say "I have a question about a transaction" rather than you need help with online banking. You and the representative will be seeing the same screen for the most part, and you can go from there. They should then tell you how to navigate their webpage, if that is what you need. Either way, your local branch will also know how to handle any online banking questions you have, and if you need to go into a branch in person and have someone show you something, I'm sure they'd be happy to do that as well!

Thanks for coming to Just Answer! If you need more information please press REPLY so I can continue assisting you. If this answer was helpful please press ACCEPT! Positive feedback is really beneficial to me if you think I earned it. Thanks and best wishes!

Tyler
thanks
Tyler
Tyler