How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cher Your Own Question
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 21333
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...
Cher is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hello sir or madam just a quick answer to this question I have

Resolved Question:

hello sir or madam just a quick answer to this question I have a MR KOFI ABOAGYE is handling some affairs of mine and was wandering if he is a legal representative of your law firms in accra thank you .
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.

You have asked your question on 'JustAnswer', an advice site, not a law firm. However, if you have been asked to give some money to Mr. Kofi Aboagye in order to receive more money, an inheritance, and advance fee to allow you and/or him to receive money from a lottery, etc., I'm afraid you have gotten involved with a 'scammer', who's only intention is to separate you from your money.

The following websites have information about scams originating in Nigeria, Ghana, and other countries, contacting unsuspecting 'clients' in the UK, US, and other places, by mail, email, and phone. The scammers use names of real politicians, business owners, lawyers, to seem more credible:

If this man has contacted you, first (as opposed to you contacting him) and asked you for money, for whatever reason, please don't give it to him, and also don't give him any banking or personal information, or you could have your bank account emptied, your identity stolen and and lose your money.

If you have found this answer helpful, please click 'Accept' and leave positive feedback; if you need additional information, please click 'Reply'. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help.

Best wishes,

Edited by Cher on 3/24/2010 at 3:03 AM EST
Cher and 35 other General Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what can I do if he has my details
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your accept and your reply.

If he already has your financial details, try to safeguard what you have in the bank and any other financial holdings, by closing the current account. letting the bank know the current situation, and opening a new account, which he will have no information about. You should also report him and any information you have obtained about him, to your local police and FBI or your top Intelligence Agency in your country, if other than the U.S.

I hope all will go well for you!

Best wishes,

Related General Questions