Lucy
Lucy, Mensa Member
Experience:  Expert Internet Researcher and Trivia Master
26798026
Type Your Question Here...

MY OLD FRIENDS NAME JOANNE CAMPERLENGO SHE LIVED IN YONKERS

Customer Question

MY OLD FRIENDS NAME JOANNE CAMPERLENGO SHE LIVED IN YONKERS N.Y ON BEACH ST. WENT TO SCARED HEART HS.IN 1973
Category: General
Expert:  Lucy replied 7 years ago.
Hi Mike,

Thank you for using Just Answer. I did find someone with that name on MyLife.com. To see her full profile and verify it is your friend, you would need to sign up for a free membership. The person I found is 56 years old, which is the right age for someone who was in high school in 1973.
http://www.mylife.com/joannecamperlengo
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
HOW DO I RECIEVE MY PROFIE ON JOANNA CAMPERLENGO
Expert:  Lucy replied 7 years ago.
To see the whole profile, you have to sign up for the free service offered by the site. You'll also at that point have an option of sending her an email. You can join by clicking the above link.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
lucy;IHAVE SCENT MONEY TWICE AND i have recieved nothing inreturn
Expert:  Lucy replied 7 years ago.
I apologize if that person was not who you were looking for. I will go ahead and refer you to customer service for further assistance.
Expert:  Lucy replied 7 years ago.
Did you sign up for My Life to view the profile?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
LUCY; I DON;T KNOW WHAT A LINK IS CAN YOUR HELP?
Expert:  Lucy replied 7 years ago.
I can. I actually want to do some more research on this for you. Is it OK if I get back to you in a couple of hours?
Expert:  Lucy replied 7 years ago.
I went back to the site I found and, while they advertise as a free site, they actually will not tell you where they found Joanne unless you pay an additional fee.

You could click here and set up a profile (Classmates.com is a free site) to get in contact with other students from your high school class. If Joanne isn't one of them, you might be able to find someone who knows where she is now.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Expert:  Lucy replied 7 years ago.
Hi Mike,

I apologize that you are having trouble. I am going to ask Customer Service to give you a refund on this question. I didn't realize that her school was all-girls and that you wouldn't be able to access it.