How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jesse Handel Your Own Question
Jesse Handel
Jesse Handel, Scientist
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 309
Experience:  B.S. Degree Chem. & Bact. 10 yrs tax preparation.
Type Your Question Here...
Jesse Handel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a chemist to work on a beauty product

This answer was rated:

I need a chemist to work on a beauty product

HelloCustomer Thank you for coming to Just Answer and letting us help you with your problem. The best way to find a chemist for a specific project is to put a classified advertisement in the Chemical and Engineering News published by the American Chemical Society. The ACS can be found at . The American Chemical Society is the largest professional organizations for chemists in the United States. Another possibility that you might consider is, if you have a local university, go to the university, find the chemistry department and talk to the chemistry professors. With a beauty product, you probably will need the help of an organic chemist, so look for someone that teaches organic chemistry. If you can get a professor interested in your project, that professor may have graduate students that can spend the time doing the real work.


I hope this works out for you. Let me know if you need more information.

Jesse Handel and 22 other General Specialists are ready to help you