How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tyler Your Own Question
Tyler, Professional Researcher & Musician
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 6067
Experience:  B.M & M.M.. Skilled at in-depth research. Former police officer.
Type Your Question Here...
Tyler is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to know if there are any video tapes or cds of

This answer was rated:

I would like to know if there are any video tapes or cd's of figure skater Gary Beacom available, with him skating "I'm Your Man", or "Jazzy Sunglasses" ? I would love to purchase anything that is available that Gary skating



I found a few things that might interest you that I've listed below:


Champions on Ice III


Champions on Ice II


These are available in DVD and VHS. The descriptions didn't say which routines he was doing, just that he was included in the videos. I'd be surprised if they didn't include at least one of the ones you mentioned above, as those appear to be some of his more popular routines. Also, although you have probably already located this, here are some youtube links of him doing "I'm your man" and "Jazzy Sunglasses".


He also has some videos of these on his website at . I hope this helps! Best wishes!


Tyler and 35 other General Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Dear Mr. Taylor, I have looked at a lot of tapes, ect. but none of them had the routines were what I was looking for. Thank you very much for your help.
[email protected]

Hello again,


Were you saying the tapes I suggested weren't what you were looking for? I just wanted to clarify. If that is the case, and I haven't been able to help you, then I will "opt out" and allow other experts the opportunity to better answer your question.

Related General Questions