How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxTom Your Own Question
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...
TaxTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i forgot the date i was married. i know it was the year 1996.

Resolved Question:

i forgot the date i was married. i know it was the year 1996. i was married in new york city. my name is XXXXX XXXXX . my wife name is XXXXX XXXXX jacob.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 7 years ago.
Hello, That information is available the office of the city clerk. There is a $15.00 and you will need identification. Here is the link Thank You Tom
TaxTom and 35 other General Specialists are ready to help you