Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Who was murdered on Wimbledon and who comitted the crimes

Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.

Rachel Nickell was murdered on Wimbeldon Common in 1992, and Robert Napper was accused of the murder. Here is more information about the case:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7117794.stm

I hope this helped you. If so, please click 'Accept'. If you need more information, please click 'Reply'.

Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hello again,

If you did not find my answer helpful because you had already found the information on your own, online, why did you click 'ACCEPT' and then leave negative feedback? Unless you tell me in your question, I have no idea what information you have already found on the internet because I am not a mindreader; I can only answer the question as you ask/phrase it.

It seems you were not aware that you are not obligated to accept any answer you do not find helpful, and as you can see, it is noted within my answer, and also right under my answer, in bright blue print: "For more information, click Reply. If my answer was helpful, click ACCEPT. My only goal is to provide 100% helpful answers."

If you would like to get a refund because this answer did not help you, I can request that for you, but you would also have to agree to remove the negative feedback, and I can have a Moderator do that for you.

Please let me know if you would like to request a refund, and agree to remove the negative feedback. Negative feedback adversely affects my ratings, and not knowing what information you already had when I sent my answer, should not cause me to be rated poorly.

Thank you.

Cher

Edited by Cher on 12/23/2009 at 11:12 PM EST