How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TaxTom Your Own Question
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2364
Experience:  Years of experience of finding questions for employeers, family and friends.
Type Your Question Here...
TaxTom is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you tell me if I can go on line and get my income tax form

Resolved Question:

Can you tell me if I can go on line and get my income tax form from a company that did not send me one for 2008?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  TaxTom replied 7 years ago.
Hello, there is not a place to get a W2 or online. You will need to go back to the company and request a copy of the form from them. If the company is no longer is business please contact be back and I will give you the procedure for filing your taxes without the form. Thank You Tom
TaxTom and 40 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions