General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Who actually owns Easy Pay in Elgin, Illinois. I believe

Customer Question
Who actually owns "Easy Pay"...
Who actually owns "Easy Pay" in Elgin, Illinois. I believe they may do the processing for the MTA Transit Metro Card system in New York. I need to find out who owns the company, how many employees it may may have and what other orgnizations they may service...or is this simply a service mark name for the MTA Transit and a mailing address for processing payments.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: General
12/5/2009
Expert: TaxTom, Internet Researcher replied 8 years ago
TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher

Hello, Would the company be EZ-Pass? The E-ZPass Interagency Group (IAG) was formed in 1990 with three states (New York, New Jersey & Pennsylvania) and seven agencies (Pennsylvania Turnpike, Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, New Jersey Turnpike, Garden State Parkway, MTA Bridges & Tunnel, New York State Thruway, and Atlantic City Expressway). The first deployment of E-ZPass was on the New York State Thruway at the Spring Valley barrier on August 3, 1993. Here is the website and since the beginning other members have joined including Illinois and MTA was an original member.

http://www.e-zpassiag.com/aboutus.html

Thank You Tom Please click accept.

No...ISorry... am very familiar with E-ZPass...this company (Easy Pay) is some kind of merchant services or customer services entity that has located to Elgin, Illinois from Tampa, Fflorida. An alternate name for them may also be Easy Pay Account Service Center in Elgin, Illinois at zip codeNNN-NN-NNNN When I sign onto the MTA Transit Web site that points back to Easy pay as the payment processor, all I get on the company is nothing.

I am looking to find out if this company may be a subsidiary of J.P. Morgan Chase or...a profile on the Easy Pay company relative to a description of the servives they provide and the size of their organization and key clients.

Hello again, Here is what I could find out using your Elgin reference. Easy Pay Solutions, Inc. is a registered ISO/MSP for HSBC Bank USA, National Association, Buffalo, NY, HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. Finding a list of clients would be difficult. Here is a link to the website and there is a phone number at the bottom of their listing.

http://www.recurringcreditcard.com/

Thank You Tom

TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher
TaxTom
TaxTom
TaxTom, Internet Researcher