Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

can i put an English muffin on the floor of my microwave and

can i put an English muffin on the floor of my microwave and heat it up? how long?
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 7 years ago.

If you have a glass tray in the bottom of your Microwave, you can place the English muffin on a paper plate or even a paper towel and warm it on Hi for about 20-30 seconds. It will not be toasted, but will be warm and can be eaten. I personally like to melt a slice of cheese in it when warming it, and then place a fried egg and a piece of sausage or bacon and make it a breakfast type sandwich. Joan