General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Retail Price of Gerold Porcelain Girl w/ goose

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: General
11/17/2009
Expert: Cher, Educator-40+ yrs replied 8 years ago
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

If this is the piece you're inquiring about, the price is between about $40-$80, depending upon the number found on the bottom, and the condition.

http://www.gerold-porzellan.com/images/goosegirl.jpg

There are several 'Girl with Goose' pieces, so if this is not the one, you can view the entire photo gallery, here:

http://www.gerold-porzellan.com/females.htm

This site offers a price catalog which is constantly being updated, for $10:

http://www.gerold-porzellan.com/mpl.htm

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
No the picture and price did not meet my expectation...request you provide me an email address I can send the exact photo of my lady figurine with five swans so you accurately match the price...
Cher, was not happy with the match of price and photo...it was almost 180 degrees off the target...however, review of the http://www.gerold-porzellan.com/females.htm, Girl with Geese Model #7048 is the closest match to my figurine in question...if you can provide me its retail price, then we have a deal...

Regard,

nonie
Hi again, Nonie, and thanks for your accept and your reply.

You had said the figurine was 'Girl with Goose', and that was the closest I could find; however, as I had mentioned, and as you had seen on that site, there are many girls with 'geese', so if you feel model #7048 is the one that most closely resembles the figurine you have, I will now research with the new information, to try to find a price for you.

By clicking 'Accept', you acknowledge that you were happy/satisfied with the answer, and I certainly would not want you to be dissatisfied with the info; there's no obligation to accept an answer you didn't find helpful; however, after providing me with the additional information you have (re: 'Girl with Geese' and model number), I now have more to work with and will research this for you. I need to be offline for a while, and will return later tonight (I'm on the East Coast of the US), so just wanted to let you know this, as it might take a while for me to get back to you and wouldn't want you to think I am not working on finding this info.

Thanks in advance for your patience; I'll be in touch with you later.

Regards,
Cher
Cher, you would score a quick victory if you could provide me the retail price of the lady with geese found on http://www.gerold-porzellan.com/females.htm, model # XXXXX

Cheers,

Nonie
Hi again, Nonie.

You had said that #7048 from that catalog was the closest match to your figurine. I'm assuming your piece has no number stamped on the bottom? You mentioned the name of the figurine is 'Girl with Geese', but then said it was a "Lady with five swans". I've found a 'Girl with Geese' #5245 selling for $75 on eBay and thought perhaps this was closest to the original one you had described:
http://cgi.ebay.com/GEROLD-PORZELLAN-BAVARIA-GERMAN-PORCELAIN-GIRL-GEESE_W0QQitemZ160341096654QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item255512f8ce

I've also found this one:

http://pics.amres.com/p_asp/c7390.asp

Is this the one you have?
http://www.gerold-porzellan.com/images/eckscape-geroldgirlherdsgeese.jpg

I also found this one for auction on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gerold-Porzellan-Bavarian-W-German-girl-w-Geese-figure_W0QQitemZ110459433691QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item19b7e532db

If none of these are the one you have, can you please send the photo of your figurine by clicking on the 'tree' icon on the tool bar at the top of the question/answer box, and I'll search further.

Thanks,
Cher

Retail price of the Gerold Porcelain--Lady with geese...my previous email already mentioned it...
Hi again,

You had offered to send a photo so I can see exactly which piece you have, and you can send a photo here, by clicking on the 'tree' icon on the tool bar between the 'you tube' icon and 'link' icon. Are you able to send that today? Have any of the links I've included in my last response better resembled the piece you own?

Thanks,
Cher
Hi again, Nonie.

I have searched many sites and have not been able to find the exact figurine you describe, unless it is one of the ones I have already mentioned and sent you links to. The only way to find the retail price would be to contact the webmistress, Julie Snow, of the very first site I sent you, with the photo gallery and figurine #7048, which you mentioned most closely resembles what you have. As I mentioned, they do offer a product catalog with prices, for $10.

I've visted numerous auction sites, retail sites, and eBay and I've included what I found that looks like your figurine. I've found no other information on this piece, other than what I've already sent. A photo would help. Also, does your piece have the official Gerold Porzellan 'mark' and number?

If you would like another expert to try to help you, I can 'opt out' of your question. Please let me know what you would like to do.

Thanks,
Cher
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs