How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cher Your Own Question
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 21332
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...
Cher is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a brother XR65 sewing machine and need to purchase a

Resolved Question:

I have a brother XR65 sewing machine and need to purchase a new foot pedal/electric cord...machine has never been used...piece got lost in my move. Can you help?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.

You can order your replacement foot pedal and electric cord, here:

Your model is included in the second listing on the page: "Foot Control (Bin 30)".

Happy sewing!


Edited by Cher on 11/5/2009 at 7:07 AM EST
Cher and 48 other General Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you. I have very limited income so was hoping that the replacement cord would be affordable. I appreciate your help.
Expert:  Cher replied 7 years ago.
Hi again, and you're most welcome.

Thanks very much for your accept and your reply. Perhaps you can inquire at a local store that repairs sewing machines, if they have an extra cord that they might sell you at a lower price, or check out eBay for this part.

Good luck!
Cher (I'm sending this as a 'request for information', only so you are not prompted to click 'accept' an additional time; no reply is needed)

Related General Questions