Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028
Type Your Question Here...

I wash my (beverage)glasses in the dishwasher, also using a

I wash my (beverage)glasses in the dishwasher, also using a rinse agent. However, some glasses have a film on the inside after washing. How do I get rid of the film? Thanks!
HelloCustomer, welcome to Just Answer.

Some machine or soap perform better than other. You could try different brand of soap. Another thing to try would be to put the glasses differently in the machine, in a way that could allow more pressure into them.
I see in your feedback you have additional questions?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I can use only certain brands, phosphate-free, due to laws in my area, so that limits my choices.
If you can "sample" them, try to get the one that dissolve the best in water, if possible even in water just a bit warm. Also, not using too much soap might help to reduce the deposit in the first place.