P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  45 years old, retired Marine Officer, current attorney
11181181
Type Your Question Here...

Still looking for Documents about Agent Orange comfirmed to

Still looking for Documents about Agent Orange comfirmed to be in Okinawa ,Japan 1970 to 1971 Help

Pete Carpenter USMC
Category: General
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 years ago.
Thanks for the chance to assist. Can you tell me your question please...did you develop cancer after serving in Okinawa?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I have heat probelms.Diabets,tingleing in my feet,loss of hearing,cronic cough for over 30 yrs. sir if you can help me in any way I would be grateful I"m 100% Disable through SSN and that doesn"t pay the bills because I really can"t even do anything far as working.I have & sents And have had open heart surgey thiple bypass.

Thanks for being interrested Pete Carpenter
Have you applied to the va yet? What was the result?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Yes I draw a whole 20% I've got another claim going now for Diabets,PDST & Hearing loss
have a senator rep helping but need evidence see my records bunt up in ST,Mo. I"m starting abostoes claim now I have pictures I got from a Saftey officer before he died.I tried it once but didn"t have that.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
What else can I tell you.oh when the war in Irack started I was taking out of my cyclogest care and I stop takeing the Meds and feel much better but have alot of anger issues.
I was exposed to asbetoes in Okinawa to being a mechanic and wrecker we made our own brake shoe at that time grand,riveted them.
OK

Well, it sounds like your well on your way...As for Agent Orange and Okinawa...take a look here

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/2007/07/kyodo_agentorange_070708/

This is an appeals board decision that held it was likely Agent Orange was used in Okinawa...if you were there at the same time you can cite this in your appeal to the VA

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
was the years between 1970 & 71
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
how about asbetos
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I thank you sir I think that will do it but was there asbestos to
That case was from 1960-61...but if you can show symptoms that are consistent with agent orange exposure, you can use that case to support yours.

Now, for asbestos...you will need to show symptoms consistent with asbestos exposure. I found this

http://www.japanupdate.com/?id=9427

That suggests that there certainly was asbestos used in the construction of the military bases

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thank you so mutch I think that will do it you are a remarkable guy.

Pete Carpenter USMC & USAF