Teacher Editor
Teacher Editor, Teacher
Experience:  I am a good researcher
19568076
Type Your Question Here...

I AM SUSPITOUS OF A TRANSACTION TO PURCHASE A CAR FROM SPAIN. THE

I AM SUSPITOUS OF A TRANSACTION TO PURCHASE A CAR FROM SPAIN.
THE SELLER HAS ASKED ME TOO SEND THE MONIES TO A THIRD PARTY TO HOLD UNTIL COMPLETION,
THE THIRD PARTY IS YAHOO
DO YOU OFFER THIS SERVICE OR AM I BEING CONNED
MANY THANKS ANDY SULLIVAN
Category: General
Expert:  Teacher Editor replied 8 years ago.
This does not seem like a safe transaction as this third party may just be a friend of the seller and both could be long gone before you realize that you are not receiving anything in return if that does happen. It really depends on what site you found the seller. If you are using ebay or some other similar service, look at their feedback and number of sales. For a bigger purchase, you want to make sure that they have a high number of sells (over a hundred) and positive feedback. They also usually use paypal or another secured payment method, which is what you should use for paying anything online as it at least gives you some way of obtaining your money back in the future if you do not receive the item.