John Henderson
John Henderson, Consultant
Experience:  I own a research business that provides latest data on a variety of topics.
154910
Type Your Question Here...

how do i trace someone who i have very little information on

how do i trace someone who i have very little information on? i have been trying for a very long time, and this is very important to me. everywhere i turn is saying sorry, but cant help.
Category: General
Expert:  General Jay replied 7 years ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer!

If you have very little information to work off of then the usual online sources will probably turn up with few results. If this is a very important matter then you can contact a local private investigator. A PI will have connections and sources of information that may help you find the person you are looking for.

General Jay, Problem Solver
Experience: General contractor, project manager, excellent problem solving skills, retired professional athlete.
Expert:  John Henderson replied 7 years ago.

Tell us why you need the information. Without getting personal. If I understand the reason, I may be able to steer you in the right direction. I may only need the name and last know city for a search.

XXXXX XXXXX

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
his name is XXXXX XXXXX i have no place or date of birth. i have none of his family details. all i have know is he was serving as a soldier, in 1963, and was based in maidstone that year. i think he was between 20 - 22yrs at the time? sorry this is all i have?

HiCustomer..

Your question was, "how do i trace someone who i have very little information on".

JTess answered it when he said that you probably need a PI.

If you need more information, you need to re-post with a specific question like How can I find XXXXX XXXXX. His last known city was (?) and he was a soldier (branch of service) in 1963 in Maidstone.

It also helps if you give us your city and state or your country if international.

I hope I can be of assistance in the future.

XXXXX XXXXX

Hi Customer...

If you need more information, you need to re-post with a specific question like How can I find Sam Edwards. His last known city was (?) and he was a soldier (branch of service) in 1963 in Maidstone.

John Henderson

John Henderson, Consultant
Experience: I own a research business that provides latest data on a variety of topics.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
how do i find sam edwrds, who was a soldier, based at maidstone, in kent, england, in 1963?