P. Simmons, Attorney
Experience:  45 years old, retired Marine Officer, current attorney
11181181
Type Your Question Here...

I gave them a debit card number .I called to cancel the agrement

I gave them a debit card number .I called to cancel the agrement with them(4closureagency)1-XXX-XXX-XXXX and they said they would give me a confermation number which they did . How do I find out if that is true? and they did not use the number.
Category: General
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 years ago.
Thanks again for the chance to help.

You should keep a very close eye on this account. If there are ANY unauthorized transactions, immediately let the card issuer know and have them suspend the account to prevent further fraudulent transactions.

I would call your bank today and let them know...they have the ability to place a hold on the account to prevent just such charges