danny541
danny541, Top General Researcher
Experience:  Just enjoy researching in all areas.
4284543
Type Your Question Here...

What kind of website is sales.liveperson.net

Customer Question

What kind of website is "sales.liveperson.net"
Category: General
Expert:  danny541 replied 8 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer!

From what I am reading it looks like a site that is stealing your information! Be very careful when visiting this site or others like it, they can steal your information and share it with others!

http://www.wirelessforums.org/alt-cellular-verizon/who-sales-liveperson-net-37717.html

Check this forum out and see what they say about them!

Please remember to click the green accept button, so I will receive payment from the site!

And"POSITIVE FEEDBACK" is a great way to help me with "RATINGS" and to say, "THANK YOU!"
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

That doesnt answer my question at all.

Expert:  danny541 replied 8 years ago.
You asked what kind of website it is,is that correct? Have I misunderstood, what you needed?
Expert:  danny541 replied 8 years ago.
They are a company that as I said before, you used to be able to see their client list on their site, but apparently they no longer disclose that, most likely at the request of the clients themselves.

I won't name,names since I can't confirm them, but think of Cell Phone Companies, Hard Drive manufacturers, and even computer manufacturers.   

In short go to a big companies web site, click chat for sales or support, and you might be reaching someone over at liveperson.com/net, it's called 'out-sourcing'!