Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

How many dogs can I own in the city or suburbs of St. Louis,

How many dogs can I own in the city or suburbs of St. Louis, MO? These are pets, not used for breeding or commercial purposes.

Usually, this limit is decided by the County where you live. The law is not usually made by the State, but sometimes by the City.

In the city of St. Louis, MO, 3 or 4 dogs are allowed, per household. In the suburbs, more may be allowed. To learn the definitive number allowed, you can contact your local Humane Society; they should have a list of the various towns/counties in you area, and the maximum number of dogs/cats allowed, where you live.

Humane Society of Missouri:(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Headquarters:XXXXXSt. Louis, MO 63110

http://www.hsmo.org/

Cher