General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

metaphysical articles, free, including psychics, mediums and

channelers....
metaphysical articles, free, including psychics, mediums and channelers.
5/19/2009
Merlo
Merlo, Consultant
Hello patsy,

Could you please clarify for us just exactly what you need help with so we know which of our expert teams to refer your question to?

I need magazine articles and newspaper articles without copyrights so that I can use them in a newsletter and in a blog. My website is just about finished (at least that's what they keep telling me). I will give channeled readings, energy treatments, teach how to give energy treatments, read for a party of people whether for fun or truth and I do past-life regression. My guide and I have written a book called, "How to Channelin Five Easy Steps" which is now getting some responses from different publishers. My guide, Rupert, and I are starting the 2nd book, "How to Create a Miracle". All this is channeled. Even the short sermonettes (spelling?)will be Rupert's doing. And if others add their opinions, they will be conversing or disagreeing with Rupert. He can write a sermonette, book or explanation in nothing flat. Usually the sessions for 2 sermonettes take about 45 minutes.
I realize I can't have only Rupert's opinion, I need articles, jokes and dates and times for county fairs or get-togethers to report also.

For now, I need to know where I can get the fodder for the rest of the newsletter or blog.

The clients will be able to choose what they want from the list above and have a place where on the website, they can ask one question (for free) and sign up for the newsletter. My website will be hosting and taking care of me for the first year. The website suggested I add a blog so that my site would be more attractive to Google, etc. spiders. I will write 2 or more blogs a week and 1-2 newsletters per month. I hope this is enough to give you my reasoning.
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXXCustomer(Online) -- 2 Accepts / 1 Question
Relist: Other
How do you tell if an article or manuscript has been copyrighted?
I'm looking for copyright FREE jokes, lessons, announcements, articles, books and ideas to put into a metaphysical newsletter.
Martin, Engineer
HelloCustomer

The simple fact of publishing something make it from the start copyrighted (but it can be made more official by sending it to the library of congress but it's not really needed). Unless it's released on some kind of creative common license you should assume it's copyrighted.

That said, you can also take very old text (as copyright eventually expire and in many case was not even invented at the date of many writhing). In the 1800 and 1900 era, the subject was very popular and what is told lately is really just derivative of what was wrote in that time.

So you can check for stuff from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madame_Blavatsky (lot of her text here: http://blavatskyarchives.com/hpbwritingscon.htm )

You can get lot information from old grimoire easy to find on the internet, like "la poulette noir" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Pullet and all kind of writing on Nicola Flamel, Hermes Trismegistus ... the list could go on.
Martin, Engineer
Martin, Engineer