How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cher Your Own Question
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 21416
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...
Cher is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1.) I have lost my charger extension. Can I buy another one from your store

Resolved Question:

2.)   Can I buy a Spanish component for my computer?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 8 years ago.
Hello, Laura.

What sort of Spanish component do you want to buy for your computer, one that gives you a Spanish keyboard, in order to get the Spanish symbols, accents, tilde over the 'n'?

What type of charger are you looking for, one for your cell phone? If so, what brand is your phone? Do you need a home or car charger?

Thanks for your additional detail.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.

Hi Cher,


I have a PARTNER , Model P850. I have misplaced my charger.


I also would like to buy a Spanish "Chip" for my P850.


Thanks for your help.







Expert:  Cher replied 8 years ago.
Hi again, Laura, and thanks for your reply with additional information.

You can buy the SD 'card' for English/Spanish for your P-850, here:

You can buy an accessory package, including a charger, here:

You can contact the company at: [email protected] for more information about a separate charger, if you don't want to purchase the accessory package.

Cher and 20 other General Specialists are ready to help you